Tuesday 25 October 2011

10 Days.

In the past 10 days..I've done/seen/heard so much and had the time of my life :)
I had my hair done and got extensions (FUN, but insanely painful for a few days)
Spent an entire weekend with my beautiful girlfriends and just hung out, went to Fremantle and ate a ridiculous amount of chocolate in one sitting, (The Chocolate Lounge, Freo..You MUST go there) and just had a general good time.
My stomach still hurts three days later from all the laughing. Burnt shoulders, a sleepless hangover and my bank account smaller, I'm still smiling. Last night (Monday) I helped cater a function at the Gary Holland Centre (massive new place in Rockingham) called "Link for Pink"...a fundraiser for the Breast Cancer Foundation and had the time of my life there too. It truly has been a great week and a half. Here are some pictures of the craziness. Enjoy xx


















1 comment: