Thursday 7 July 2011

Its been a while..

Since i last made a post but here's an update for the past couple of months..

I celebrated my 20th birthday with family and friends and went down to Busselton with all the Reitsema family for a big reunion. Family is everything!

I went to Tasmania on a surprise trip for Kate's birthday (she had no idea)
I arrived on the 24th May at Launceston airport..Marty K picked me up and we headed straight to Kate's Birthday dinner at the Newstead Hotel. I had an amazing Eleven days in Tassie with friends and my beautiful cousins and other family. On the 4th June i came back to WA..with more than a suitcase. I took Kate back with me for two weeks (her school holiday break) and had a crazy time with her. Photoshoots, slumber barely an option as we partied constantly. Bowling, movies, watching an entire season of Vampire diaries..it was truly relaxing and fun for all. Sadly, Kate left again for the mainland and i was sad to be sleeping alone in my bedroom again.

Alas, she returns in four weeks for the engagement and i'm sure more adventures will be had! Here are some photos from the past few months:




My time in Tasmania--amazing, as always!

 My lovely friend Eleanor and I :) --Getting ready for a party


Time to bowl!





16th June 2011, Kate Kristell and Larissa Janelle..traipsed through Minnawarra Park (Armadale) in stockinged feet, laced dresses and parasols and posed for the wonderful photographer Kylie Hidding for a gorgeous vintage photoshoot. An amazing day and such beautiful sunshine <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment