Friday 22 July 2011

NEW

New job, New friends, New events to plan..
This month has become incredibly busy and yet quite exciting all in the space of a week. Its hard to believe that just last week Thursday i received a phonecall to come interview for a waiter/barista position at the new Italian restaurant in Rockingham; Andiamo's. My first thought when walking in was WOW, Rockingham is about to receive some class again. The decor, the service, the food, everything was prim and quite honestly, perfect. Upperclass for sure. Now it has been over a week and i am loving every minute of the White shirt, black pant uniformed occupation. Hospitality truly is a rewarding career and i am truly having the time of my life with this new opportunity that God has granted me. The split shifts and long hours are a killer, but my back and sore feet are telling me that i'm doing a good job. As does my Boss and my co-workers. I honestly think i've found somewhere that i fit in. So definitely come in and try out Andiamo's. The service alone will impress you. I kid you not.

As for the rest of my time (Which isn't much considering the split shifts) I have kept busy with my beautiful family and one day this week i had a social committee event for all the children of our primary school to come to the Church Creche and have a kids' art n craft day. Fun was had by all as the terracotta pots were painted, the jars were filled with bath salts, and the modelling clay was molded into beautiful little magnets. I made 40 cupcakes that morning and let the children decorate one cupcake each. Was a beautiful day and the sunshine held out for most of it.
Here are a couple pictures to entertain you.

 Summer, Rylee, Ashleigh, Madyson, Noah, Riley, Hailey. Beautiful kids :)


 Owen, Scott, Tayte, Heath, Thomas, Kelvin, Lindsay & Hunter

Watermelon, Sliding, Smiling, Posing. Lovely sunshine!

Having so much fun! :)

Duck, Duck, GOOSE!

'Decorate a Cupcake'

Gorgeous lil' Charlie!

Riley, Rylee & Heath

Gorgeous Summer :)

The Slobe Brothers- Kelvin & Thomas

Noah :)

My Yummy Cupcake! (I decided to use all four icings!)

Time for bed, as it is midnight (again) Lj xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment